Request for Bids/Proposals
Please refer to the following downloadable forms in response to Requests for Bids or Proposals.
The Utility's RFP represents the entire scope of the request. All work/projects/equipment will be awarded in accordance with an open and competitive bidding process.
The contractor must be conscious of and adhere to all insurance coverage requirements listed below when bidding on a project. Questions about documentation can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bid, Offer, or Proposal for Sale or Lease of Materials - Form 95
- Legal Bidding Document - Form 96
- General Conditions - Section A
- Insurance Requirements for Contracts Less than $40,000
- Insurance Requirements for Contracts Greater than $40,000
- Contractor Safety Program