Request for Bids/Proposals
Please refer to the following downloadable forms in response to Requests for Bids or Proposals.
The Utility's RFP represents the entire scope of request. All work/projects/equipment will be awarded in accordance with an open and competitive bidding process.
It is the contractor's responsibility to be cognizant of and adhere to all insurance coverage requirements as listed below when bidding on a project. Questions about documentation can be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal Bidding Document - Form 96
- General Conditions - Section A
- Insurance Requirements for Contracts Less than $40,000
- Insurance Requirements for Contracts Greater than $40,000
- Contractor Safety Program
Various Pole Replacements